Mar 2, 2008

Sundays

Sundays eh ? What a pointless day. Physically, it's not yet Monday but psychologically it is. I'm still ill and have done absolutely nothing all day. And for once, my call to the clock was "hurry up you bastard !!!" I haven't left the flat, I haven't thought about anything, and the only idea of any consequence that I've had is that I should buy shares in UPM-Kymmene, given the amount of toilet paper I've ploughed through on blowing my nose today. I also ate some salad and some pasta.

To make things worse (or maybe better, and probably a combination of the two) I spoke to Marsh online today. He's in Cuzco. The conversation was interrupted by me looking out the window at the 6-lane road and imagining little red lines criss-crossing South America.

Back to the office tomorrow for another week on the countdown.....

No comments:

Post a Comment